Sunday, October 30, 2011

We went to Lagoon 30 times this year, ( I know that is a lot but we would only go for a few hours each time. ) Our favorite time at Lagoon is fall, it is crisp and cool, less crowded and the decorations are really fun.








Kent and I were invited to a fundraiser for the University of Utah at La Caille restaurant in Salt Lake. They took pictures of each couple at the beginning, haven't our picture taken since our cruise.



We hiked to the waterfall in Adam's canyon, it was a long hike and took a few hours. A few parts were tricky but we made it all the way to the end. Nathan fell once and bloodied up his knee but other than that we were accident free.





At Kent's sister's house in Eden, Utah. Had a mini vacation their this summer. We stayed in tents in their backyard.





He loved the kayak on Pineview resevoir, he spent most of the day on it.


1 comment:

  1. Love an update! The picture of you and Kent is lovely. I'm glad you had a moment and a photo together.

    ReplyDelete