Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Day of School!!




A new haircut for the first day of school! We went to get haircuts and Mariah was insistent to have this particular cut. Her hair was long before so this is huge change. We figured out later she wanted to look like her American Girl Doll Kit.




Can you believe she has never had braces!! She has such a beautiful smile and I can't believe she is in 8th grade. This school year started out much better, she found her classes and did not hide in the bathroom waiting for the bell to ring. lol





My baby is going to kindergarten, I was sad and had tears in my eyes when I hugged him at the classroom door. He was excited and happy, so I felt his joy but when I got home I missed him and could not wait to pick him up. He is my little buddy and I love having him around.



She is now in 6th grade and I love her hair, it is so lush and thick, I like styling it and on Sundays she lets me do a huge bun, which I absolutely love doing.



My little girls are growing up, I remember living in New Jersey when they were 1 yr and 2, not knowing how I was going to get through each day in that tiny apartment. Here we are 11 years later and I wonder where the time went.







































2 comments:

  1. Samantha's hair is so long and pretty. She looks so much like you. Mariah's hair is cute too. Can't believe Nathan is in kindergarten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Season. They are all so lovely and handsome. And all in school - crazy.

    ReplyDelete