Monday, December 7, 2009

Too many Honda Odysseys!


Last Friday morning, my sister Crystal and I went Christmas shopping in Layton, after fighting the crowds in the most annoying store on the planet (Toys R Us-Always out of stock and never enough cashiers) we headed up to Target. Nathan and I got in Crystals silver Honda Odyssey and drove over to Target. I decided to run in without kids to check and see if they had this DS game we were looking for, they did not have it (big surprise) , I called Crystal and she said she would pick me up where she dropped me off, which was at the stop sign out front. I quickly walked out the front doors, saw the silver Odyssey parked at the stop sign, I opened the door , sat down, shut the door and started to tell my sister that the game was out of stock, I looked up and the face I was looking at was not my sisters. The women said "Are you in the wrong car" and I said "Yes I am!" we both started laughing, I got out and told her I was sorry. My sister came less than 10 seconds later, when I told her, we were both laughing so hard we were crying. What makes the story so funny was the confidence I had when I got in the car, I did not even consider it was not my sister's van.

3 comments:

  1. That story was so funny!! You and Crystal (and the other Odyssey owner) will probably be talking about that and laughing about that for years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious!! What a great story!...so something I would do too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny! I so stuff like this all of the time. I have walked into the mens bathroom tons of times (right to the urinals!)

    ReplyDelete