Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More Hawaii Pictures!

In front of our hotel at Kaanapali beach, it was never crowded and so beautiful.
We are at Makena beach in South Maui, one of my favorite beaches we went to.

This Banyan tree was on the way to the waterfall.


Taken at the top of one of the waterfalls we hiked back to.



This is the pool that is on top of the waterfall picture below!




The first waterfall we came upon on the hike, we hiked to the top of this waterfall, see picture above.



We have been home for only a few days, it is freezing and there is snow on the ground, I look at these pictures with longing. Kent and I spent a lot of our days snorkeling, I did not get one picture with this camera snorkeling, I can't believe it.




Kent diving off Black Rock on Kaanapali Beach.

1 comment:

  1. wow! 10 points for that dive!! love your pictures, looks like heaven there! :)

    ReplyDelete