Sunday, November 15, 2009

I love Hawaii!!







I love Maui, it is more beautiful than I imagined and I have only been to a small part of the island. The weather has been beautiful and warm, here are a few pictures of Day 1 in Maui, we did a lot of snorkeling, hours......
I was snorkeling near Black Rock and I turned around to look for Kent, and there was a huge sea turtle directly in front of my face, it was awesome. I followed him for a few minutes till he dove down to deep. Later that day, we snorkeled in a great place called Honolua bay, the coral was unbelievable but the fish were plentiful--- WOW!! I was snorkeling along and literally 200 silvery/blue fish swam right along side of me, when I moved the other way so did they, it was really cool. Kent went to the other side and saw another huge turtle, a white eel and a huge school of yellow and black fish, I call them Steeler Fish. Later that night we went to Lahaina, after dinner I got some shave ice, my friend told me to try the cream stuff on top and it was worth it, very good!

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping for Hawaii pictures! Can't wait to see more! An email is coming your way...shortly.

    ReplyDelete