Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fall Family Pictures--cute.

What more can I say, I love this picture.







Mariah is my fave in this picture!




Very photogenic!


Finally a natural shot of Nathan, he looks so cute, I just want to kiss him.




This is my favorite picture the entire bunch, Kaycee looks so beautiful and grown up.







This picture shows Mia's calm side, she looks sweet when she is really spunky!
We took these pictures last Sunday at a park in Farmington, they turned out really good and since we took them right after church it was easy to get everyone ready. Thanks to my friend Lyndsie for taking them, she does a great job.



























































3 comments:

  1. wow season, these are GREAT! the coloring and everything is perfect! i love the picture of just you and kent! they are all amazing, though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Season
    We loved your photos! You had told us to vote on the family photo we liked best. We loved them all but our favorite family photo is the 2nd one. Your photographer did an excellent job! Can't wait to see you Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun to see your blog! Your family pictures are WAY cute! I thought they kind of looked familiar...Lyndsie took some of us too, isn't she amazing!?!? She makes us all look so good :) I need to put some on our blog too. Your Hawaii trip looks divine. I can't help but be jealous! Maybe after 15 years of marriage we'll make it there.

    ReplyDelete