Kaycee and her cousin Maddie




My three year old son Nathan is adventurous and fun, he is full of life and vigor. I love to watch his eyes full of excitment when he sees something new he wants to try. A few weeks ago he tried knee boarding, he could not wait to try and begged to get on that board, he looked so little being pulled behind the boat. We were at Flaming Gorge, the water was smooth and warm, he absolutely LOVED IT! All the kids did it and did a great job, Mariah was nervous at first and we pratically had to make her do it, she loved it and did not want to stop. Kaycee was a natural, got right up and even crossed the wake on her first try, she is our very coordinated child, that can do anything she tries. Kent and I tried a new fad called Boat Surfing, you get pulled up behind the boat on a surf board and surf in the wake, it is fun and Kent was able to let go of the boat and surf for a few minutes ROPE free, look at the video I posted of him surfing. I was able to get up easily and stay off to the side, when I tried to get behind the boat I fell. It is a lot of fun.
Looks fun. Your kids are always so adventerous.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun trip! I don't know if my kids would do that. Aubree is very adventurous when it comes to rides at amusement parks but stuff she has to do, not so much. Looks like a fun time!
ReplyDelete