Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Growing up!









This summer I have noticed how much my two older daughters, Kaycee and Samantha have grown up. Kaycee just turned 11 and is going into sixth grade and Samantha is almost 10 and in fourth grade. I look back on their lives and can't believe how quickly they have grown, it seems like it was yesterday when Samantha tried to get out of her crib and would put one baby thunder thigh and grunt to get out , Kaycee was only 20 months and begging us to put her to bed at night. Kent loves the goldfish story, we lived in New Jersey and he came home to me feeding them both like chickens, I was scattering goldfish crackers all over the floor and they were gobbling them up. These pictures are the ones that reminded me that my little girls are growing up.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures of your girls! They look so much like you when you were little. Kaycee is about the age you were when you moved into our Pittsburgh ward long ago. Doesn't it go so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Samantha looks like you. I like her striped shirt. Kaycee is looking tan!

    ReplyDelete