




This was a busy week, so busy I can't believe I got through it all. I had soccer games, Kaycee's birthday, Bunco at my house, Kaycee's friend birthday party at the local pool, more soccer games and a talk to give in church on Sunday. Kaycee turned 11 on May 5th, we had a fun week, I made her favorite dinner, we had so much fun swimming with her friends, Nana got her out of school and took her to her favorite restaurant RED ROBIIN for lunch and Kent and I bought her a brand new 24" bike with 21 gears, SHE LOVES IT and rides it all the time.
A lot of people asked for this pie recipe, I make it sugar free so Kent can eat it. Cool Whip and Cream Cheese have very little sugar, the glaze I buy is made with Splenda and I make a homemad pie crust, you can use store bought.
Strawberry Pie Recipe:
Strawberries
Glaze
Cream Cheese
Cool Whip
Let the cream cheese thaw at room temperature, cream the cool whip and cream cheese mixture together and put in bottom of pie crust. Cut strawberries to bite size and mix with very little glaze and put on top of cream cheese mixture. Refridgerate for 1 hour and enjoy.
SO GOOD!! You Must TRY!
A lot of people asked for this pie recipe, I make it sugar free so Kent can eat it. Cool Whip and Cream Cheese have very little sugar, the glaze I buy is made with Splenda and I make a homemad pie crust, you can use store bought.
Strawberry Pie Recipe:
Strawberries
Glaze
Cream Cheese
Cool Whip
Let the cream cheese thaw at room temperature, cream the cool whip and cream cheese mixture together and put in bottom of pie crust. Cut strawberries to bite size and mix with very little glaze and put on top of cream cheese mixture. Refridgerate for 1 hour and enjoy.
SO GOOD!! You Must TRY!
Happy Birthday Kaycee.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mothers Day Season.
mmmmmm. I love strawberry Pie.
ReplyDeleteSo excited to see you have a blog! I had emailed Crystal to congratulate her on her new baby and she gave me her blog link. Mine is neilandheath.blogspot.com. It was fun seeing pictures of your adorable family. Seems like you guys are having fun. Can't wait to see all of your posts.
ReplyDelete