



This past Saturday Kaycee and I ran a 5k Run for Kaycee's elementary school. That morning we woke up and realized Kaycee had left her running shoes outside and were soaking wet. I should have had her wear them because the entire time of our race it was a down pour, the wet shoes would have not mattered. Instead she wore her last year Skechers that had no cushion or support, when she finished the race she had blisters on each of her toes. My friend saw us running and said it looked like we had just jumped into a swimming pool and then got out to go for a run. Kaycee and I both finished first in our age groups, she is a natural.
(Please notice the horrendous weather in the background of these pictures, I am not exxagerating when I say it was raining hard!)
Wow, I couldn't even run 1K at that point. You weren't kidding about the rain. Were you running back in Pittsburgh?
ReplyDeleteGood Job Kaycee!
ReplyDelete