
We met my brother and his family at the three parks in Florida: Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and Epcot. I was in love with holding Amelia with her chunka legs. She was hot and sticky and wanted her mom but I made sure she got Auntie Season time. I would take her from Brooke and run so that she could not see them. It was the only way I got my time with her. Hayden loved hanging and being with his cousins, he was excited to ride a ride in Epcot with Nathan, Kaycee and I. About 1 minute after the ride started he started screaming bloody murder, his parents were in the cart behind us and he wanted them bad!! He was screaming "I WANT MAMA" "MAMA" "MAMA"-THE WHOLE RIDE, it was funny to me since I have older kids and have been there done that, but poor Mike was getting really frustrated and mad.
We had fun. Can't wait to see your pictures from the beach!
ReplyDelete