Sunday, April 1, 2012

She can't be 12!

The cutest baby, she was a chunkachoo. Look at those rolls.
She is 12 !!! She had a Greek Day at school.











My angel, cutest baby ever, Samantha turned twelve in December. ( I know- I am behind in my blog posts.) I am in the Young Women program at church and when I sit in the back row I see my two daughters who are both in Young Womens. I can't believe I have 2 girls in Young Women's. I remember thinking my leaders were so old!! I am now that leader. UGH.........

12 facts about Sam

1. She is a collector, her newest obsession is Angry Birds. She loves them, she got some cardstock and made her own to decorate her room.

2. She has the most beautiful hair, I love to put it in buns, and learn ideas on pinterest.

3. She plays soccer and loves it, her coach calls her Samtastic.

4. Her favorite foods are the chicken basket at Dairy Queen, donuts from Dick's bakery and homemade blizzards from our blend-tec blender.

5. She's a great little artist, she likes to draw things like Angry Birds, animals and cartoon type people with huge heads.

6. She loved the Hunger Games books and loved the movie too.

7. Her feet are size 8, same as mine!!

8. She gave a talk in sacrament meeting only 3 weeks after coming into Young Womens.

9. If you really want to make her mad go touch some of her stuff in her room.

10. She plays the piano her favorite song she has played is the Star Wars theme.

11. If she wants to make her siblings annoyed she does goo-goo eyes to them. No one in our family can do them. It makes me laugh when she does it.

12. When we go to places that have pop machines, vending machines, gumball machines, or any arcade type machine she must look for spare change in the dispenser. She can't help herself.

1 comment:

  1. She was such a chunky baby. When I think of her I think of Mike changing her poopy diaper and she just had too many rolls.

    And when she got stuck in the couch in New Jersey. None of us helped her, we just took her picture. She was screaming.

    ReplyDelete