
It has been a long time since I have posted and I promise to try harder to be more consistent. We celebrated Mariah's birthday just after Thanksgiving. This year she got an American Girl Doll named KIT. She was so more excited than I have ever seen her and takes really good care of her. Here are seven fun things about Maia.
1. She loves art and can be found most days surrounded by glue sticks, markers and paper making us some fun creation. In fact about once a week she leaves me special drawings and notes on my pillow. I love it.
2. She has ears like a hawk, you better watch what you say around her because she never ever forgets!
3. Her favorite food is wheat bread, mustard, shredded lettuce, cheese and pepperoni.
4. She loves learning about Jesus and reminds us not to forget about Family Home Evening.
5. She has a lot of spunk and energy, but by the time bedtime comes she crashes hard.
6. She is a natural skier, we took her for the first time this year and she picked it really fast.
7. She is a typical girl (woman) who loves loves loves chocolate. Hershey Bar being her favorite.
Yeah an update! J/K :)
ReplyDeleteWe can't believe Mariah is 7! We first met her that year we came out and she was just a chunky little baby. We went hiked to the cave and went to Bear Lake. She was a good baby!