Thursday, October 21, 2010

Nathan is five!

nathan is five


OK, I can't believe my "Angel Baby" is five, he is growing up way to fast. (Who am I kidding, my kids are all growing up way to fast.) We had a fun little party with Nathan and a few of his friends and another one with family, his favorite gifts were ZHU ZHU pets and Bakugons. We love having Nathan in our family, he brings us so much joy and happiness, you can't help but smile when you are near him.

Five fun facts about Nathan:

**He loves all sports, but his current favorite is soccer and will kick the ball around for hours as long as someone kicks with him.

**He loves scary things like Halloween masks, Scooby Doo and Goosebumps movies.

**His favorite food by far is pizza and can eat more than me when he is really hungry.

**He loves to sing, he has been walking around the house singing "When I wake up in the morning I feel like P. Diddy" it makes us laugh.

**He loves UNO and we play everyday. (Same with Wii Play Fishing, we play this everyday too!)

1 comment:

  1. Nathan sounds all boy in a house full of girls! I can't believe he is 5. He is a good mix of you and Kent.
    PS. I hate playing UNO it takes forever!

    ReplyDelete