Monday, June 21, 2010

May was a busy month!

Zoo Soccer Graduation


May was a very busy month! Kaycee graduated from 6th grade, her elementary days are over and she is now in junior high. I will admit I teared up at the graduation, my heart was aching all day for my little girl who is now 12. I asked her to please stay 12 for a few more years. Samantha had an important role in her 4th grade program, she played Butch Cassidy, don't you love the mustache? Samantha also had the opportunity to go to a Real Salt Lake soccer game and walk on the field with a starting player for the Real team. It was a neat experience for her and one she will never forget. The worst part she said was holding the guys sweaty hand.
I went to Mariah's field trip to the zoo with her kindergarten class, Mia and Nathan wanted me to take this picture of them with the gorilla eating in the background. It is pretty funny. Nathan liked the zoo but all he could focus on was getting some cotton candy at the end.

2 comments:

  1. Sammy looks like you did (at least from some of the pics I have seen) minus the stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i love the sweaty hand story!

    ReplyDelete