
Kaycee turned 12 this week, I can't believe it. The time has gone so fast, it seems like yesterday that I brought her home from the hospital as a young mom of 23 feeling very overwelmed but overjoyed at being a mom.
Here are 12 fun facts about Kaycee!!
1.She is hilarious,cheerful and fun to be around, you must know her well to see this side of her, she is reserved around people she does not know.
2. When she was about two years old she would BEG us to put her to sleep, she would come into the room and say "SING SONGS, SAY PRAYERS".
3. Her first word was ELMO
4. She loves animals, especially dogs and begs all the time to get one. (This will never happen!!)
5. She can roll out of bed and run three miles on any given day.
6. She loves babies and wants to hold them any chance she can get. (esp. our new niece Lucy)
7. The Harry Potter movies are her favorite, she is great at Harry Potter trivia and has been Hermoine a few times for Halloween.
8. She loves adventurous rides and has no fear, she rode the ball ride at
Lagoon this year, the one that shoots you way up in the sky.
9. When she was 8 she pretended like she was super man and jumped onto the bottom bunk of her bunkbed, she sliced her head on the top bunk resulting in a trip to Primary Childrens and 32 stitches. (16 on the bottom layer of skin and 16 on top layer, even as I type this I feel nauseated from the memory.)
10. She is really good at soccer.
11. I have never met anyone who loves bacon as much as her, she takes after her papa and makes peanutbutter and bacon sandwiches.
12. She is compassionate and concerned about the world around her, she wants to make a difference and help thos less fortunate than her.
Happy Birtday Kaycee!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNext she is a teenager! Have fun!
I am glad that Kaycee likes animals and is compassionate human being since her aunt is not.
Oh and try cooking bacon in the oven. It comes out perfect!
ReplyDeletenice. you forgot to mention that she is one chatty kathy! :) happy b-day!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Kaycee!! Wow, I can't believe it. You know, I actually remember her saying, "sing songs, say prayers." I also remember Kent mimicking her saying that. Good times, good times.
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet girl! I guess I don't know her well enough yet though because she is always reserved around me :) I need to have her babysit more. My kids love her and I love that she really loves little kids, you can tell just by the way she gets excited when she sees them.
ReplyDelete