Friday, October 23, 2009

Fall Fun!


I love this picture, they all look so cute and happy to be at Lagoon, I wish Crystal and I felt this way.

Kaycee loves babies just like her mom, she likes to hold Claire every chance she gets.


These looked so gross!



Poor Claire had no idea!




My sister and I went to Lagoon a few weeks ago during UEA, there were no lines and the kids had more fun than ever. A worker at Lagoon let Nathan ride on the WILD MOUSE, he was not tall enough so Nathan was more than excited to ride it. The downside is he tried all day to ride again and it did not happen.
The other pictures are from my sister's annual Halloween party, she made these worms with jello and straws, they looked so real. We covered my baby niece Claire in them. The kids had fun playing the games, Crystal does a great job in planning and organizing. My kids look foward to her party every year.

2 comments:

  1. That is a good picture of all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Season, I like that picture of the cousins! So cute. The worms are so nasty.

    ReplyDelete