




WOW, a month since i have posted, there has been a lot that has happened but I will start out one post at a time.
Mike, Brooke and Hayden came out and visited for over a week, it was a lot of fun and I could not stop holding Hayden, he is so cute I can't stand it. He is the best baby and will let anyone hold him for the most part. I miss him so much and so do my kids, they talk about him all the time. I did realize how many pictures i did not take, I relied on Mike and Brooke to take pictures for me, so for more vacations pictures please refer to their blog and not mine. We went stayed in a cabin in Island Park Idaho (four hour drive from Farmington), and drove a few days into Yellowstone about a 25 minute drive to W. Yellowstone and the entrance to the park. The kids loved the hottub and being together more than anything else. We did not have the greatest weather so we were not able to do the rafting like we wanted but it was great to be together and see family. The waterfall pictures were taken at MESA FALLS, outside of Ashton Idaho, def. worth seeing, they were beautiful.
*My favorite new animal is the Buffalo
*We did not see Bears at Yellowstone but Mike and Brooke did and they thought it was neat.
*My parents favorite TV show of all time is Battlestar Galatica, in fact they won't stop talking about it!!!!! hahahaah
*My favorite new animal is the Buffalo
*We did not see Bears at Yellowstone but Mike and Brooke did and they thought it was neat.
*My parents favorite TV show of all time is Battlestar Galatica, in fact they won't stop talking about it!!!!! hahahaah
Yeah...you finally updated your blog! Your waterfall pictures are better then ours--pretty. I think Hayden misses all of the attention.
ReplyDelete