Sunday, March 15, 2009

Beautiful Weather


Today was the most beautiful day I have seen in a long time, we have had a harsh winter and the snowstorms never seemed to end. To celebrate the sunshine Kaycee and I put our running shoes on and jogged to my mom's house in Kaysville. It was only two miles but Kaycee kept up with me and we had a great time enjoying the sunshine. My mom's freezer usually has Skinny Cows for me to eat. (They are a low calorie/fat fudge bar, so creamy and delicious) The entire run I kept thinking of the fudge bars and could not wait to eat one. When I got to her house the freezer was completely void of the Skinny Cows but instead full of Gogurt Yogurt, frozen soft pretzels and chicken. I was disappointed!
This picture was taken last summer, I woke Kaycee up to run a 5K with me, she had not even trained once. She ran the whole thing, did not stop once and came in third in her age group of 9-12. She is a natural athlete!

1 comment:

  1. I hate when my mom doesn't have sweet treats for me at her house!

    Yeah for starting the blog!

    ReplyDelete